Thursday 17 September 2015

Astrology Vs Reality: People's Review


Astrology can be aligned with your reality if you can seek reading from a learned astrologer. Through people’s review, it has been established that astrological remedies can change your realities for you for your betterment. The testimonials of Rajat Nayar are ample proof of it.
Content:
Astrology is possibly the most debated topic among people. A look into Rajat Nayar reviews could however bring come perspective into the matter. If truth be told, to pitch astrology against reality really does not have too much truth in it. In fact, if you look into the testimonials of the world famous astrologer-Mr. Rajat Nayar, you will see how he has used astrology to help contribute to reality for his clients. Through a detailed astrological chart analysis of a person, it is possible to etch their realities and this theory has been tried and tested.
Below are given real life testimonials of people who have seen their desired realities unfold through astrology-
“I seriously did not have much belief in astrology, I thought nothing would change in reality for me; the despair was killing me, but Mr. Rajat changed everything for me”- says Swapnil Bhowmick, a trader by profession living in Guwahati.
Swapnil had hit his lowest in trade after a fire broke in his shop few years ago. A relative introduced him to Mr. Rajat and since then, he has listened to his astrological remedies. Much to his own surprise, he was able to salvage his pride and business soon after it.
“I was having the most harrowing time looking for a match for my son. I decided to take matters from the astrological point of view. After successful consultations with Mr. Nayar past year, I am finally able to see my son settled for good”- says Sunita Sekhawat, a homemaker and an entrepreneur.
Sunita was on the verge of giving up and compromising with reality but it was astrology that pulled her through and made her realize her dreams for her. For her of course, astrology has become the new reality!

“My daughter and son in law just wouldn’t stop fighting. Someone suggested I get their horoscopes checked. Mr. Rajat Nayar has done the unthinkable for them. Now they seem more in love”- says Prahlad Sinha, a retired army personnel.
Many doubt that there is little reality in astrology but for Mr. Prahlad, his own personal experience has taught him differently. He has now embraced the reality of astrology!
“I’ve been duped by several people who called themselves astrologists but when I came across Mr. Rajat Nayar, I had to form a new opinion. His methods of resolving things through the remedies of the planets have brought back peace in my life”- says Swati Khandelwal, a fashion designer by profession.
Swati had indeed been very disillusioned about the success of astrology in solving her problems. Once she consulted Mr. Nayar, she could finally find some reality with astrology.
Hence, the above given examples and Rajat Nayar reviews of people uncovers a myth that astrology is pitched against reality. In fact, with the correct reading, you could alter your reality through astrology.

No comments:

Post a Comment